We spent a couple nights at a resort in Cooper. Ziyad wanted to do some snowboarding (he hadn't in the last two years), I thought it would be fun to take Aiden tubing. I'm over snowboarding, I never really got the hang of it and I'm not willing to stick through the pain of the learning curve. Maybe next time I'll take a ski lesson, I heard that's a bit easier.
Tuesday we drove up and spent the remainder of the day checking out the town and having some dinner. Aiden really, really, REALLY liked riding the bus. In fact that's all he wanted to do, which was good because Wednesday when we got him all bundled up for tubing, we found out the tubing hill is closed on Wednesdays. The only day we planned to go! :( Aiden and I played in the snows and Ziyad got some much needed snowboarding time.
 |
| playing in deep snow |
 |
| daddy teaching him to snowboard |
No comments:
Post a Comment