Let me start this post by saying, yes I know we are weird but it's fun to be weird. We wanted to do something fun with Aiden for New Years Eve but we weren't sure what. There were a couple family friendly parties but most were outside and it was FREEZING outside. So we decided to have our own party-just the three of us. We put Aiden to bed at his usual bedtime and didn't meton anything to him about New Years Eve. While he was in bed we decprated the basement with a ridiculous amount of streamers and balloons. I made the comment that it looked like a bad prom, so we decided to go with it and dress up like prom too. I put on a dress I wore to a wedding a year ago and Z put on his lettermen jacket. We were a sight!!! We were laughing so hard because we looked so ridiculous!! When everything was ready, I walked into Aiden's room in my fancy dress (he was still awake) and asked him if he wanted to have a party with me. He sprung out of bed and said yes. This was probably his dream come true. LOL. I told him he had to wear a tie because it was a fancy party, he didn't argue which was really shocking. We clipped a tie on his PJ's and we were off. Z waited downstairs with a camera to catch the look on his face. Boy was he surprised!!!! We had so much fun dancing and watching times square on TV. We toasted with milk and cookies and Aiden stayed awake until almost 11pm!!
| It's pretty bad right?! |
| party time |
| Having a blast at the party |


No comments:
Post a Comment